[hpsdr] Status of Hermes Gigabit

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 14:28:20 PDT 2015

Darren,

You might not know that I sell 'high performance, low latency' computers
(my medium system uses the i7-4790, 256gb ssd,  1TB hard drive and it
flies).

I have been using SDRs as my primary rig (my only rig) for almost 7 years
and I just don't see what 1GB gonna do. You could widen the sample
frequency but do you really need more than 382KHz?
i understand that there was scuttlebutt being discussed probably when you
bought your radio and so you would like to have it delivered, but  I
honestly think it could cause more problems than solve.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC