[hpsdr] Setting freq on PowerSDR.

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 05:55:48 PDT 2015

Hi Luke,

yes,  it is similar to the TMate.  A basic controller with one step encoder
and 4 push buttons can be built for less than £20 using an Arduino UNO, a
KY-040 step encoder, 4 single pole push to make buttons, some male to
female connecting cables, a box to mount them in, a tuning knob and a USB
cable.  The step encoder also has a switch.

There are some examples of code on the TAPR svn.  Look under N6LYT/Arduino.

-- John

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:24 List Mail <mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au> wrote:

> So what is being discussed here is along the lines of the functionality of
> the “Woodbox TMate” console?
>
> I’m interested, as I am in construction mode now. My current project is a
> 475 kHz transmitter.
>
> 73,
> Luke VK3HJ

-- John