[hpsdr] HERMES: measurements of the MDS

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Aug 28 14:18:30 PDT 2015

Walter,

What is a 'Hermes EU' board?  I only know about the TAPR-sourced Hermes boards, and the boards sold by Apache Labs.  Neither of these is called 'Hermes EU'.  Since Apache Labs owns the copyright to the layout of a Hermes board, it is not possible to produce a Hermes board without a license from them to do so.  If there are other legitimate sources of Hermes boards, I would like to learn about their existence.

73,
George K9TRV