[hpsdr] HERMES: measurements of the MDS

Walter Schellenberg w.r.schellenberg at bluewin.ch
Sat Aug 29 01:54:22 PDT 2015

George,

I bought this Hermes board from Gerd Loch. I assumed he produced it himself,
as he did or still does for other boards. Since there might be differences
between boards of various origin, I added the suffix EU, so this is my own
'creation'. Actually I do not know where the board was produced.

73, Walter HB9AJG