[hpsdr] Hermes Pure Signal

Mike Monnier w8bac at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 15:30:54 PST 2015

Hello All,

Thank You for answering my original question regarding my Apache Labs Anan 10 (non E model) I finished assembling the T.A.P.R. HPSDR TR-Plus relay set. I am waiting for an Xtronic XDC-1 line sampler and a few SMA jumpers to arrive.

Before I continue a few questions please. Mt Anan 10 is an early production model from 2013. Do I have to modify the RX port? I read about somebody having trouble. The port they used to inject the Pure Signal sample was grounded during transmit. I will use the TR-Plus as outlined in the assembly manual. T.A.P.R. product page

Can RX-2 and Pure signal coexist? That is, when I am using RX-2 and switch to transmit, will Pure signal run normally? Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,
Mike Monnier
W8BAC