[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX v3.3.6 running with a Mecury receiver and Ozy USB interface

Gary Beech garybeech at bigpond.com
Wed Dec 30 14:51:11 PST 2015

Hi

This is my first post to the HPSDR email reflector.

I am a first time user and trying to get PowerSDR mRX v3.3.6 running with a
Mecury receiver and Ozy USB interface

I am running Windows 10.

Have downloaded the USB driver and I can see it working via the Control
Panel.

After running the set up the "Apply" button does not seem to respond?

Also the "Power" icon on PowerSDR is also  greyed out.

This probably a problem that has been addressed before?

Thank you

73 gary vk2kyp

---