[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX v3.3.6 running with a Mecury receiver and Ozy USB interface

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Wed Dec 30 15:11:12 PST 2015

Dear Gary,

After downloading the USB driver for Ozy (the libusb0 driver), did you install it?  You
only said that you downloaded it.  And I hope that you downloaded it from the OpenHPSDR
website?

FYI, it is often easier to read your posts if you post in text and not html, if it is easy
for you to make that choice.

Other than that, I have to leave the further commenting to the PowerSDR people.

73,
George K9TRV
KISS Konsole maintainer, libusb0 driver person