[hpsdr] My hardware setup

Mike Sch. (IMAP Acct.) mike at s3com.net
Sun Jan 11 07:44:55 PST 2015

Nice ham station, amp and all else, Louis!

I had to look you up on qrz.com, and enjoyed your presentation.  I was
especially impressed with the view that you have as described as "
*finca Palmarito in Titiribí­, Antioquia*" that showed a mountain that
appears to be pyramid!  (Very cool!)  I tried, but failed to locate this
in GOOGLE EARTH.

Please do consider checking into the ANAN-NET as described earlier. The
meet time is 1830Z on 14.340 Mhz each SUNDAY.

73 from Mike, K0JTA