[hpsdr] OpenPowerSDR RX recording question

John radio at mediacombb.net
Sun Jul 5 12:52:10 PDT 2015

When record I & Q is selected in the Record Wave menu of
OpenPowerSDR, what is the bandwidth recorded?

Stated another way:  If I set to Receive at 14.048 CW, is the width
of the recording  98 KHz?
Is it the width of the spectrum display?  Or the RX bandwidth?

What I'm getting at is, if I had enough hard drive space, could I
record the whole CW band on 20 meters during Field Day and then later
tune around the recording with OpenPowerHPSDR and listen to it just
as if it were "live"?

John,  WoGN