[hpsdr] (From Jackson Labs) Fwd: Leapsecond Event and Firmware Release

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Mon Jun 29 22:25:47 PDT 2015

Open HPSDR'ers,

Please see the below from Jackson Labs regarding firmware updates and the
Leap Second event.  The Leap Second is scheduled to occur at 4:59:60 local
time here in California on June 30th, Tuesday, which is still tomorrow as I
write this.

Please let me know for those of you that may have devices from Jackson Labs
if I can be of any help; can't guarantee we'll beat the Leap Second
deadline but the important thing is to get the firmware updated.

73's,
John
AJ6BC