[hpsdr] Angelia_v5.1 firmware released

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Thu Jun 11 06:12:40 PDT 2015

Hi Nige,

Thanks for the report.  The "no Tx" problem you are experiencing is likely to be local to you, I think, as it works fine here with the new Angelia_v5.1.

Sorry to hear of your trouble with updating firmware.  Frankly, I use an early version of HPSDR Programmer for my updates as the later versions seem to be less reliable for me on my system.  Be sure to perform a fresh “discover” each time before you do anything though.  If you do not things will fail, at least that’s the way the programmer behaves for me.

73, Joe K5SO