[hpsdr] Angelia_v5.1 firmware released

G7CNF - Nige g7cnf.shack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:41:48 PDT 2015

Hi.

I was on v4.9 and updated to 5.1. I found I have no TX - no MOX, Tune or
CAT TX. Tried a couple of restarts, power cycles etc, no joy. Decided to
revert to 4.9 and the programmer failed after erasing - for the first
time since the early days of the bugged firmware soft-bricking the
radio. Unfortunately for me the rig is in a relatively inaccessible
location so putting it into bootloader is going to be a pain.

This might be a one-off but be cautious, people just in case there is a
problem that is not local to me.

Nige.G7CNF