[hpsdr] VNA software for Hermes and Hermes Lite.

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Jun 18 04:21:42 PDT 2015

Hi Roderick,

I’m not familiar with Dave’s VNA program, but I’m using regularly two
different VNA software with my HERMES: The first is HERMES VNA-V1.6.1
written by Phil, VK6PH and the second is HAM VNA 1.1 by Alex, VE3NEA. I can
confirm that both programs work fine and represent- compared with
professional test equipment – the high performance of HERMES with reference
to dynamic range and linearity.

I would suggest to address directly the two authors of these perfect
programs for further questions.

73, Helmut, DC6NY