[hpsdr] VNA software with ANAN-10

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 19:25:25 PDT 2015

I am using this VNA software with my Apache labs ANAN-10.

The transmit signal at the TX SMA connector also feeds the Power Amplifier (PA) board.

When I use a VNA application does the PA also transmit a signal?

To be on the safe side I connected the PA ANT1 to a power meter connected to a dummy load and do not see any output power when using the VNA applications.

I asked Alex VE3NEA about this when using his HAM VNA 1.1 software but he doesn't have any experience with the ANAN-10.

Thanks,

Mike N2MS