[hpsdr] VNA software for Hermes and Hermes Lite.

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Thu Jun 18 10:22:34 PDT 2015

Hi Rod,

While it is true, as Helmut says, that Phil and Alex have both provided
VNA software that does run with Hermes, neither of these programs, in my
opinion, is quite as refined as myVNA.  For this reason, I would welcome
a myVNA version, if Dave would be willing to write one.  Since I do have
a Hermes module, I would be willing to test the interface.

I have communicated with Dave in previous years, and tested a couple of
modifications that he made to his code, and would be more than happy to
do the same again.

73, Greg, ZL3IX