[hpsdr] Audio output noise

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:50:56 PDT 2015

I am still struggling with the problem described below.  I have tried
several suggestions without any positive results.  I have the following
additional information about the problem.

I set up VAC to send the signal to the PC Speakers.  The PC output goes
away when in transmit and when PSDR gain is at zero, as it should. (mute
doesn't affect the VAC process).  The noise is not in the PC output but
is still in the radio output.

Mike, K7SR