[hpsdr] any report from F'Hafen?

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Tue Jun 30 05:36:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

Many thanks to all guys, who visited the openHPSDR  Meeting at the Ham Radio
2015. I’m sorry to have been a bit late due to bus travelling, but my friend
Alfred, HB9EPU, who got some supporting slides for the meeting in advance,
was an excellent moderator.

Under the headline *New implemented features* we informed about
< new efficient 'NR2'-algorithm
< auto-attenuator for PS
< FPGA implemented PWM generator for ET/EER

In terms of *Projects in the pipeline* we spoke about
< Direct Fourier Conversion (DFC)
< Envelope controlled SMPS for ET/EER amps up to 3kW
< PS against harmonic distortion, an approach to save LP-filtering of amps
< 1kW/70 dB strip-line coupler/sampler

Unfortunately Hermann, DL3HVH, was prevented for private reason and
therefore we couldn't gather more information about the new Ethernet
protocol. Beta testing (with 1Gbit/s capability?) seems to start now.

73, Helmut, DC6NY