[hpsdr] CAT under PSDR

MDS Info info at mds-ham.com
Mon May 18 08:05:54 PDT 2015

Yes, thanks to all.

Well, I would have assumed that this 'facility' was already built into the
program.  For example, PSDR **IS** our
transceiver, at least that is how I look at it.

My K3 accepts commands via the comm port interface, and I thought PSDR would
as well.  But, you guys are correct,
the software really cannot open a comm port without controlling it.

I think Larry Phillips also has comm port sharing software that I used
before for my Ensemble II to act like a
panadapter for the K3.  It allowed the DDE for HRD to work between software
packages.

To answer one question: why am I doing this?
HRD is my logbook, and my access to the dx cluster.  I wanted to be able to
double click on a cluster entry and
have the radio qsy there like it does with the K3.  I did not want to learn
new stuff, learning PSDR is enough
for now!

73's

Glen K4KV