[hpsdr] Ozy-Metis (RPi2) gateway announcement

Bob Wisdom bob.wisdom at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:40:48 PDT 2015

Hi Alf,

I hope it's of use... I think BB Black should just be a recompile with the
correct ARM CPU options in the Makefile.  It might even be okay as is,
since RPi2 uses a newer core than RPi.

The code for the Ozy-Metis gateway discovery responder might be a bit too
friendly for multiple HPSDR radios on the same LAN in its unchanged form -
I  have only one radio.

Currently, upon receipt of a discovery packet it will stop transmission (if
started), reply to the new initiator, setting that new initiator as the
client - and wait for a start command. It should be pretty easy to change
the code, and I guess it *should* be changed,  to become more compliant
with the Metis discovery spec.

GL
Bob VK4YA