[hpsdr] Multiple instances of PowerSDR

Erik van Maanen pa3des at xs4all.nl
Thu May 28 04:12:03 PDT 2015

John,

In addition to a separate profile for hermes and the atlas based system
you also have to copy the executable and related files.
I made a second directory, see below for the names and locations.
I guess you can run as much instances as you like if memory and
processor allows it.
If you upgrade you have to copy everything and also reset all the
databases separately or horror will happen.

For me it looks like this for hermes, the standard directories
directory C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX PS
shortcut target "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX
PS\PowerSDR.exe"
shortcut start directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX PS\"

and like this for angelia, separate directory for the profile and the exe
directory C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX PS2
shortcut target "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX
PS2\PowerSDR.exe" -datapath:"%appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR mRX
PS\angelia"
shortcut start directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\PowerSDR mRX PS2"

73 Erik PA3DES