[hpsdr] Multiple instances of PowerSDR

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon May 25 13:16:36 PDT 2015

I have an Atlas system and a Hermes.  My hamshack computer has two
shortcuts pointing to PowerSDR 3.2.27, each with a different config
folder.  Each radio has a static IP address, on different subnets and
physical networks (the Atlas is on my house network, the Hermes is
talking directly to a second NIC in the computer).

If either radio is turned on alone and run with the appropriate
shortcut, it works as expected.  But running both radios at once doesn't
work.  When I click on the other shortcut (and ignore the warning about
PowerSDR already running), that instance hangs until I turn the other
radio off.

Is it possible to simultaneously run two instances of PowerSDR on the
same computer, each talking to a different radio?

Thanks,
John