[hpsdr] Ozy-Metis (RPi2) gateway

Bob Wisdom bob.wisdom at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:09:36 PDT 2015

Hi Kurt,

I don't know if the RPi2 gateway can be used with a Janus board and an Ozy.

I suppose the idea of the gateway is that it is a direct substitute for a
Metis board as much as practically possible. Of course the software is not
quite all there yet (eg no multiple Mercury, limited Discovery, a few bugs
etc.) so its a poor substitute in some regards, but for a simple setup at
least, it seems to work.

Maybe some other reader on the list might know the theoretical answer to
your question. The practice is another thing!

Bob