[hpsdr] Skins released.... and VAC Automation

Michael Cozzi cozzicon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 06:03:38 PST 2015

     Hi all,

     Ok, I've got 5 skins ready to go and a way to distribute them. I'll
also be releasing a VAC automation bat file which can automate the setup
of more complex VAC setups- or certainly provide an example.

     The Skins:

     K2GX World Time Blue (modded for 60fps panadapter use)
     k2GX World Time (modded for 60fps panadapter use)

     New Skins:

     KD8TUT-ENTERPRISE
     KD8TUT-STNG
     KD8TUT-NEBULA

     How to get them:

     I use Bit Torrent Sync to share little freeware things I do. It
allows you to create a little "mini cloud" between users that are
sharing things. Here's how to get it:

     Download:
http://download-cdn.getsyncapp.com/stable/windows/cc/5002/BitTorrent-Sync.exe

     Install software....

     Add the following key and assign a folder. *poof* you've got access
to my share and anytime I release something it will just show up.

     The key for read only access is: BC4ZEQ5SUMEVV4ASKN23WZPXDT4YJBYRS