[hpsdr] useful feature Power SDR

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Mon Nov 9 17:10:47 PST 2015

Hi Frank,

I'm not 100% sure I understand the situation you describe; however, if I
do, I think the reason the RX2 S-meter isn't working is because RX2 is
being turned OFF during transmit.  The RX2 panadapter can run even if
the RX2 receiver processing is turned OFF.  However, the RX2 receiver
processing must be turned ON for the S-meter to work.  To turn it ON
during transmit, go to the Setup => General/RX2 tab and UNCHECK "Auto
Mute RX2 on TX".  On the main console, you can still MUTE RX2 so you
don't hear any audio from it.  Confusing, right?:-)

73,
Warren  NR0V