[hpsdr] Diversity experience.

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Nov 14 12:17:18 PST 2015

Hi Joe.

I have experimented some more with the Diversity. If I suppress the noise
using CTUN I can then tune to and listen/send on any frequency in the
shown band segment.

But if I disable CTUN, the noise canceling is lost and the canceling has
to be done again.

If I do the canceling (in CTUN), then move the frequency 50Hz, then switch
off and on CTUN and do a new canceling the Phase angle is 90 deg.
different.

When I cancel the noise on one specific frequency in the middle of the
shown segment, the noise is canceled in the whole band segment. This is
true for the 6 noise peaks that come from the same source.

73, Kjell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/