[hpsdr] Diversity experience.

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sat Nov 14 11:47:11 PST 2015

To be even more clear perhaps I should also say:

When you select Diversity, the frequencies of the two receivers are automatically changed to the frequency of the first receiver and the IQ data stream that was going to the RX1 Display in PowerSDR is changed to show instead a single IQ data stream derived from the combined IQ data streams of both receivers at once, phased according to how you have the phase control set in the Diversity window in PowerSDR.  You do not need to manually assign any frequency to the second receiver, it is done automatically for you when you select the Diversity option in PowerSDR.

73, Joe K5SO