[hpsdr] Audio distortions during zoom/pan panadapter display

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sun Nov 29 03:37:50 PST 2015

Hi,

Just made a observation that can stop the audio-distortions when when
zooming/pan
the pan adapter.

To test the possibility of latency spike's, I just downloaded the 'DPC
Latency Checker 1.4' from:
http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml

When starting the program there are no audio distortion anymore!
Closing the program brings back the audio distortions!

Hans, Sie könnten das vielleicht auch mal versuchen.

Ellis in wonderland.....

73 Bert.