[hpsdr] Audio distortions during zoom/pan panadapter display_2

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sun Nov 29 06:16:12 PST 2015

Hi Hans,

Thanks for confirmation and yes no need to 'run' the checker, just
starting is enough.
Maybe some setting is enabled when running that program, i don't know.
In the meanwhile I also test with some different video drivers from
nvidia and also
all other video settings are "default"  but so far no results.

Here is where my knowledge ends, maybe a "windows code writer" can help.

73' Bert