[hpsdr] Audio distortions during zoom/pan panadapter display_2

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Sun Nov 29 09:35:17 PST 2015

Warren,

thanks for replay,

The windows 7 is a completely fresh install, not much other software
then powersdr that
could interference.
I also have been playing around a bit at the bios-setup, that has all
kinds of setting for the cpu.
I did slowdown the cpu by lowering the 'cpu ratio setting', also
lowering the numbers of cpu cores.
Enabling/disabling: Throttling, HT setting, speedstep, c-state etc.
whatever they mean,
but no change.

For now I'm pretty much running out of possible things to try.
I guess my system is like good wine, that has to age a bit.

thanks
73 Bert