[hpsdr] GPS locked 10 MHz Frequency standard for Anan 100D

F1FCO f1fco at free.fr
Mon Nov 30 01:32:37 PST 2015

hello Mike,
you can find a GPSDO at lower price here :
http://df9np.de/page3.html
price is very nice : 93€ + antenna http://df9np.de/Contents/Price%20List%20PLLs.pdf

I own it, and it is perfect, very sensible, I can rx with inside antenna
Dieter, DF9NP, is a very nice OM !

73s from F1FCO, Pierre, from Nimes, south of France