[hpsdr] Older Power SDR download.

Doug W5WC w5wc at windstream.net
Mon Nov 30 08:25:28 PST 2015

Hi Dean,

The installers for previous versions of PowerSDR for the OpenHPSDR equipment
is archived on the tapr svn. You can use TortoiseSVN or a web browser to
download the file you need.

This is the link to the folder:
http://svn.tapr.org/listing.php?repname=OpenHPSDR+Main&path=%2Ftrunk%2FW5WC%
2FPowerSDR_Installers%2FArchive%2F&#aaf01b9fa7ab4aaa53819eefc54d9b549

or http://svn.tapr.org
/trunk
/W5WC
/PowerSDR_Installers