[hpsdr] WG: Audio distortions during zoom/pan panadapter display_2

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Mon Nov 30 08:35:25 PST 2015

Many thanks dear Scott for your comment. I only referred to the primary ‘onboard sound card’ TLV320 stereo audio codec, which is fed – in my understanding – via the Ethernet interface with the demodulated digital audio data. When I check the setup in PowerSDR, I find indicated as driver ‘HPSDR(USB/UDP)’ and have no choice of any other driver software. Therefore my naïve question was  how should I select ASIO, hi. Ok, when applying VAC I can select MME, windows direct sound, windows WDM-KS and probably ASIO when loaded.

73, Helmut, DC6NY