[hpsdr] PowerSDR Problem with CAT and HRD

Stephen Lee gwy4ever at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:28:19 PDT 2015

Looking at your well documented video, Michael, here are my 2
suggestions: (I'd for the 2nd suggestion myself.)
1st suggestion:  Go into your PC Bios and make certain all com ports are
enabled, and if that doesn't work...
2nd suggestion:  Go for a hardware solution by adding a quality reviewed
com port board to your PC.
       Stephen Lee, N7RV