[hpsdr] [OT] Cognitive Radio ?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:32:47 PDT 2015

While the term "cognitive radio" can mean many things, the classical
definition is that of a radio that automatically finds and exploits unused
bandwidth. Given the angst in amateur radio associated with automated busy
channel detection, it is unlikely that cognitive radio in the classical
sense will be seen in the amateur radio arena any time soon.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o