[hpsdr] Ethernet misbehaving

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:25:09 PDT 2016

You might also check if you have some security software that is preventing
the relevant ports from passing through the firewall.

In debugging this type of stuff, its usually the simplest of problems but
we tend to go to the most complex ones immediately! Disable all security
software and see if it helps.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC