[hpsdr] Beta Testing

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Aug 5 23:27:47 PDT 2016

All,

We are preparing to commence Beta testing of the new protocol PC software (Thetis) that will replace PowerSDR an the associated FPGA code.

If you have previously emailed me advising your willingness  to participate in the Beta testing program please email me again, off the reflector, to confirm you are still willing to assist. Please include in your reply a list of openHPSDR hardware you have available to test against.  Initially we are not testing against Atlas based hardware.

Please note that this is for Beta testers that have previously offered their services and not a general call for additional testers.

There will be a call for additional Beta testers, if necessary,  once the test process is underway.

73 Phil...VK6PH

---