[hpsdr] Angelia SDR PCB

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Aug 10 03:02:04 PDT 2016

Hello Alexander,

there is another reason to move from Cyclone III to IV/V: It’s the limited number of I/O ports of the Cyclone III. 2 (3) ADCs need 16 (32) more data lines…. IMO Angelia is an excellent choice for the future too. Warren developed these outstanding NR/NB features and you can significantly increase the total SNR by using these features together with the diversity application (which needs 2 ADCs).

Don’t worry about the PC software. Identical software.

73, Helmut, DC6NY