[hpsdr] PiHPSDR Controller

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:20:18 PDT 2016

Dom,

I would think that the spurs you see are generated on the Hermes board, the
drifting birdie may be due to an SMPS in the shack or the Hermes SMPS, I
would suggest the following:

Check the Tx output of Hermes on the spectrum Analyzer to see if you are
seeing the same fixed -60/-63 dB spurs, I would suggest a firmware update
if you are not using the latest version.

The PA is simply amplifying the input (unless it's self oscillating, in
which you would see a lot of junk on your SA), the spurs are also too far
separated from the f0 to be IMD products.

Abhi