[hpsdr] Ozy/Magister will likely stop working on Win10 in about 60 days

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Aug 20 14:31:45 PDT 2016

Dick,
You are more than welcome to implement whatever SDR program you want on Linux.  I'm not
stopping you at all!  Until you do so, if I were you, I'd climb down from the
anti-Microsoft position.

Vague?  You said: "I have used the Win 10 ver1607 release and there are many more issues
there than just this."  But you failed to describe those issues.  I would call that vague,
not helpful, casting aspersions. I would not call it short and to the point.

Your new email contains even more anti-Microsoft invective.  You will win no points for
that.  And your date issues seem to be off: what is happening on July 29th, which is a
date in the past?  Build 1607 was released on August 2 of this year.  So it is out.
'Implantation date'???  Even more anti-Microsoft invective.  You also do NOT solve the
problem for those who intend to keep using Microsoft.  So your evangelism, like most
evangelism, is misplaced.

So your email is off-topic, not relevant to the discussion.

73,
George K9TRV