[hpsdr] HPSDR suggested improvement

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 21 11:16:33 PDT 2016

Hi all ,

I'd like to get the following improvement:

There is a red button on the HPSDR mrx screen which is there to record
the a.f of an ongoing RX AF. If I'm not wrong , this is the same than
runing quick record. That is to say that every time one records , it
wipes the previous recording.

I suggest to obtain a simple check button in the configuraion to choose
" quick record" or the record we have in the  "wave" menu when the red
button is pressed, this  saves the file under a different name for each
recording. It is faster to click on the red button than going to the
"wave" menu .

73
Dom