[hpsdr] Ozy/Magister will likely stop working on Win10 in about60 days

Bob Wisdom bob.wisdom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 17:28:57 PDT 2016

As a one off cost of around $50 for a RPi2, there is the Raspberry Pi2
based 'ozymetis': Ozy USB to Metis Ethernet protocol converter gateway
<http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Ozy_Metis_RPi_gateway/>.
This initial code could do with a 'professional' touch (such as
implementing discovery properly), but it does seem to basically work.

The source build system needs quite a few libraries and takes a bit of
setting up to compile/link (for mere mortals like me),
but it should be possible to make ozymetis available within a Linux binary
image on a microSD card for turnkey operation of the Pi2 if needed.
Just a thought, hope this helps...

Bob VK4YA