[hpsdr] Excess HPSDR parts for sale.

W2GPS w2gps at cnssys.com
Thu Aug 25 09:57:17 PDT 2016

All,

I have the following HPSDR parts for sale that are excess to my needs. They
are arranged as three kits that I would like to sell as kits, if possible,
and a fourth group of parts that I will sell individually or as a group.

1) The following kit was intended to be the basis for a VHF-and-up station.
	FlexRadio SDR1000 (low power) with 2-meter module.
	Parallel interface cable with m-m adapter
	Three stereo audio cables
	Janus A/D and D/A module (http://openhpsdr.org/janus.php)
	OZY USB interface module (http://openhpsdr.org/ozy.php)
	Atlas backplane module, 6-position, fully assembled and tested
(http://openhpsdr.org/atlas.php)
	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php)

2) This kit is a complete 20 Watt HPSDR unit.
	Pandora Enclosure
(http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PANDORA).
	    This enclosure includes a fan mounted on vibration reducing
mounts.
	    The enclosure is unmodified.
	Atlas backplane module, 6-position, fully assembled
	    and tested (http://openhpsdr.org/atlas.php)
	OZY USB interface module (http://openhpsdr.org/ozy.php)
	Mercury Receiver, a direct sampling front end.
	Pennylane HF 1/2-watt Exciter(http://openhpsdr.org/penny.php).
	    This is new and has never been used.
	PennyWhistle 20 Watt Power Amplifier
(http://openhpsdr.org/pennywhistle.php).
	Excalibur 10 MHz Reference Injector card
(http://openhpsdr.org/excalibur.php).
	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php)
	Prototype board with connector for the Atlas backplane.
	    This board has a high quality RF TR relay and BNC connectors for
providing
	    system T/R switching. It also has microphone and PTT interface
connectors
	    and circuits to experiment with various types of microphones.
	    This includes RF and audio cables.

3) This kit is a complete 100 Watt HPSDR unit. Note, I used this unit on the
air
    but when I installed front panel connectors for the headset and/or
microphone
    I found problems with RF in the audio. It seems to be a problem with
chassis
    ground vs. PCB ground. If the rear panel PCB mounted connectors are used
it works OK.
	Pandora Enclosure
(http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PANDORA).
	    This enclosure includes two fans mounted on vibration reducing
mounts.
	     The enclosure is modified to accommodate the control panel for
the
	    100W PA and audio and PTT connectors.
	Metis Ethernet interface module (http://openhpsdr.org/metis.php).
	Mercury Receiver, a direct sampling front end.
	Pennylane HF 1/2-watt Exciter(http://openhpsdr.org/penny.php).
	   This is new and has never been used.
	Excalibur 10 MHz Reference Injector card
(http://openhpsdr.org/excalibur.php).
	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php)
	Hercules 100 Watt amplifier with on-board LP Filters and a control
panel
	    (https://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=HERCULES).
	    Made by Gerd Loch DJ8AY.
	100W Antenna T/R switch module, fully enclosed in a metal box for
	    shielding
(https://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Antenna_Switch).
	    Made by Gerd Loch DJ8AY.

4) In addition to the kits above, the following items are available.
	Alex RF Bandpass Filters (http://openhpsdr.org/alex.php).
	    This includes the HPF and LPF boards, chassis and panels.
	    It is new, factory built and has never been used.
	Munin PROTOTYPE kit for a 100W HF power
amplifier(http://openhpsdr.org/munin.php).
	    This is the "hard to get" parts, including ferrites and
transistors.
	    The bare PCB is the original 2010 layout but the parts can be
used on the newer PCB if you have one.
	Munin kit for a 100W HF power amplifier
(http://openhpsdr.org/munin.php).
	    This is the "full" kit with all the parts including the heat
sink and the newer 2012 version PCB.
	Janus A/D and D/A module (http://openhpsdr.org/janus.php)
	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php)
	Atlas backplane module, 6-position, fully assembled and tested
	    (http://openhpsdr.org/atlas.php)
	Metis Ethernet interface module (http://openhpsdr.org/metis.php).
	Two OZY USB interface modules (http://openhpsdr.org/ozy.php)
	Pinocchio extender card (http://openhpsdr.org/pinocchio.php).

Rick

Richard M. Hambly, W2GPS
363 Hawick Court, Severna Park, MD 21146
410-987-7835 phone, 410-987-7836 Fax, 410-299-2147 cell
rick at cnssys.com, www.cnssys.com/~w2gps