[hpsdr] Excalibur -- information needed

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Tue Dec 20 02:12:23 PST 2016

Hi Jim,

I assume you have the assembly instructions - these have some assembly notes on page 6 (I think) telling you how to ID pin 1. Either, a dot adjacent to pin 1, a bevelled edge on the side that has pin 1 or a white bar at the end that has pin 1.

The assembly notes are on openhpsdr.org <http://openhpsdr.org/>

Regards,
Paul.