[hpsdr] Excess HPSDR parts for sale.

W2GPS w2gps at cnssys.com
Thu Dec 29 11:39:53 PST 2016

All,

I have the following HPSDR parts for sale that are excess to my needs.

1) The following kit was intended to be the basis for a VHF-and-up station.
Cost $1,331, ask $550.
•	FlexRadio SDR1000 (low power) with 2-meter module. Cost $945, ask
$200.
•	Parallel interface cable with m-m adapter. $0
•	Three stereo audio cables. $0
•	Janus A/D and D/A module (http://openhpsdr.org/janus.php). Cost
$175.
•	OZY USB interface module (http://openhpsdr.org/ozy.php). Cost $137.
•	Atlas backplane module, 6-position, fully assembled and tested
(http://openhpsdr.org/atlas.php). Cost $35 for parts kit + PCB.
•	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php). Cost $39.

2) This kit is a complete 20 Watt HPSDR unit. Cost $1,143, asking $650.
•	Pandora Enclosure
(http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PANDORA). This enclosure includes
a fan mounted on vibration reducing mounts. The enclosure is unmodified.
Cost $216, on sale at TAPR for $40.
•	Atlas backplane module, 6-position, fully assembled and tested
(http://openhpsdr.org/atlas.php) Cost $35 for parts kit + PCB.
•	OZY USB interface module (http://openhpsdr.org/ozy.php). Cost $137.
•	Mercury Receiver, a direct sampling front end. Cost $337.
•	Pennylane HF 1/2-watt Exciter(http://openhpsdr.org/penny.php). This
is new and has never been used. Cost $399.
•	PennyWhistle 20 Watt Power Amplifier
(http://openhpsdr.org/pennywhistle.php). Cost $77.
•	Excalibur 10 MHz Reference Injector card
(http://openhpsdr.org/excalibur.php). Cost $79.
•	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php). Cost $39.
•	Prototype board with connector for the Atlas backplane. This board
has a high quality RF TR relay and BNC connectors for providing system T/R
switching. It also has microphone and PTT interface connectors and circuits
to experiment with various types of microphones. This includes RF and audio
cables. Cost unknown.

3) In addition to the kits above, the following items are available. All
items asking ½ of cost, min order $50.
•	Janus A/D and D/A module (http://openhpsdr.org/janus.php). Cost
$175.
•	LPU Linear Power Unit (http://openhpsdr.org/LPU.php). Cost $39.
•	Two OZY USB interface modules (http://openhpsdr.org/ozy.php). Cost
$137 each.
•	Atlas backplane module, 6-position, fully assembled and tested
(http://openhpsdr.org/atlas.php). Cost $35 for parts kit + PCB.
Rick

Richard M. Hambly, W2GPS
363 Hawick Court, Severna Park, MD 21146
410-987-7835 phone, 410-987-7836 Fax, 410-299-2147 cell rick at cnssys.com,
www.cnssys.com/~w2gps