[hpsdr] Transverter error again again :-(

Bent Andersen eskolin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 07:25:23 PST 2016

Hi All

after i reset the database and again made a setup for the transverter I
only hve a 0.3khz LO-error on the setup, verry happy
I continue to setup the 2.end transverter and here also happy every thing
just run nice and good, and also Map65 whit Trakbox worked just fine.

so now the next day when I started up and the plan was to make a backup of
the database...... I AGAIN GOT THIS LO-Error... -26khz lo-error on the 1.st
trv to get it on right vfo-a frequensy, and the 2.end trv is 25khz to high
on vfo-b

so Just try again to reinstall HPSDR....it is not easy to to get it right
:-)

HNY...

73" OZ1CT Ben