[hpsdr] [apache-labs] VFO on piHPSDR

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Fri Dec 30 14:19:38 PST 2016

Hi Scott,

I just posted the same fix :-}

This is an Apache Labs kit. I'm running it with a bare Hermes. It will
be used with transverters here from 903 MHz and up.

I still do have a issue that I'll forward to John. Even though Alex and
Apollo are deselected, I still get high power reading on transmit (watts
instead of mW).

There also seems to be something going on with transmit audio that is
displayed. In tune, the spectrum is sometimes a smooth peak as it should
be, but other times it's a mess. I should post a pic on Dropbox. It
seems to be BW related. Higher bandwidth, the worse it is....

I'm running a Pi 3 with a clean install of Jessie. My network is
Gigabit/wired. No WiFi. I've tried direct connection between my Hermes
and PiHPSDR with no difference. PiHPSDR is vers 1.07

The Hermes works 100% over my network with my normal office computer....

Pics to follow.

Mike