[hpsdr] Can't Build Revision 3521

Bryan Rambo bryanr at bometals.com
Sun Feb 7 17:32:09 PST 2016

I was hoping to get some insight on why I can't build version 3.3.6 from
revision 3521 in the W5WC branch.  I am assuming rev 3521 is the released
revision of version 3.3.6?   VS complains about a bunch of missing language
resource files when I try to build 3521.  Revision 3523 contains the
"missing" resource files and builds successfully, but the resulting
powersdr.exe file is 28 bytes larger than the released version from the msi
installer package.

It is certain that I am doing something completely stupid, but I have been
struggling with this for a week now and could really use some advice.

TIA es 73,

Bryan W4WMT