[hpsdr] OT: Picozed SDR, any experience?

Shirley Márquez Dúlcey mark at buttery.org
Mon Feb 8 17:07:24 PST 2016

Oops, sorry, have to correct that a bit. The Picozed SDR is a newer
board that incorporates a Z7035 and is smaller than the earlier SDR
board. I expect it to be more expensive because of the fancier ZYNQ;
it's listed as "no stock, ask for quote". A fun toy to be sure once
it's possible to actually get one, but out of the price league of many
of us.