[hpsdr] Upgrading to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v3.3.6

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Thu Feb 11 15:45:33 PST 2016

Hi Bob,

I suggest saving your existing database.xml file somewhere safe (anywhere but where it is currently located) or simply renaming it to something like “database_original.xml" before updating your program.  Then, if you wish you can always return to your current setup configuration by putting it back into the folder instead of the new one or, if you renamed the original one, deleting the new one and renaming the original renamed one to “database.xml".

73, Joe K5SO