[hpsdr] Revision 3521 Help Please!!!

Bryan Rambo bryanr at bometals.com
Sun Feb 14 08:43:40 PST 2016

I wish I WERE on my way to Thetis  :-)

Doug's version notes for 3.3.6 are in the log for rev 3521, but that
revision appears to be corrupt.  Revision 3523 will build successfully, but
powersdr.exe compiles to the wrong number of bytes.

I sure wish somebody would take pity on me and set me straight.  I have been
struggling daily with this for two weeks solid now and am rapidly reaching
the burnout point  :-(

73 de W4WMT  (Bryan)